After countless requests from enthusiastic YogaToes® users, YogaHands are finally here! Thinking of all the people who suffer hand pain, the idea of making YogaHands made perfect sense. YogaHands are a revolutionary hand exercise and therapy device that offer relief for painful, tight, cramping hands. Created with the same genius design and know how that made YogaToes® a global success.
YogaHands Relaxes Fingers & Revitalizes Hand Muscles
Any hand motion repeated over and over again can cause injury and pain. Frequent, repetitive use of the hands produces tension, fatigue, cramps, swelling and pain. Stretching the hands releases tension in fingers, the palm and wrists. With a simple but excellent stretch, YogaHands makes hands relaxed and refreshed in just minutes. YogaHands bring peace and calm in the very same way a hand massage does. Relax and de-stress.
YogaHands Perfect For
• Computer/Office workers • Equipment operators • Writers • Teachers • Skilled trades man • Construction workers
• Beauty Professionals • Massage Therapists • Chefs & Restaurant workers • Auto, truck, cycle operators
• Sport men & women • Gardeners/Landscapers • Healthcare workers • Cashiers • Musicians • Busy parents • You
USA Made YogaHands/Patent Pending
• Comfortable & lightweight
• Portable & sturdy
• Exceptional quality & design
How to use your YogaHands
• Place the pointed ends of the 3 finger wedges between your fingers. Leave the thumb out.
• Push each of the 3 wedges gently towards the palm of the hand until the desired stretch is felt.
• Start with several minutes. You may be able to wear YogaHands for much longer (varies with each individual).
• Listen to your hands. Use as often as you like. (Keep it handy!)
• After using, flex and extend your fingers a few times.
• Stretch and revive the other hand the same way.
One size fits all. Articulating stretching wedges allow easy custom fit.
No Risk 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
YogaHands cost less than the price of a pair of gloves or a hand massage.You will find the value and benefits in just one day's use to be worth the price! YogaToes®, the companion product to YogaHands has enjoyed the highest ratings from our loyal customers.
• As with any other exercise use moderation and common sense.
• If you have hand conditions, ask your healthcare provider if YogaHands are right for you.
• Do not wear YogaHands when using your hands for any work or manual task.
• Never use YogaHands while driving, walking, running or operating equipment.
Posted by Unknown on 30th Nov 2014
I bought it for my hisband. It needs some getting used to, he says it's effective. Just a minor hiccup:as the invoicecwas not on the outside of the package, German customs claimed the package. We had to go and pick it up personally and pay extra taxes .
Posted by Unknown on 2nd Nov 2014
These work great for my arthritic hand. My regret is that I didn't buy the arthritis oil to help along with it.
Posted by Unknown on 9th Dec 2013
Great product. Works well.
Posted by Unknown on 27th Jun 2011
I am now 62 years old. I suffered a stroke as an infant. During my childhood, it was misdiagnosed as a birth defect. The the error wasn't discovered until I was in my mid-50s. I discovered Yoga 3 years later, and made slow but excellent progress in both my balance and flexibility. Two years ago, in my 60th year, I found YogaToes. They have visibly speeded my progress. The same result has followed my use of a YogaHand. In both cases the benefits were apparent within days, and their beneficial impact continues to astound me. i'm so pleased I found your products
Posted by Taylor on 26th Mar 2011
What can I say, other then WOW! I love my YogaHands. From my first time using them they have been nothing but amazing. I am a hardcore athlete, and have been bodybuilding for over 4 years. I know as well as anyone else about putting strain on your hands and fingers. Just a few minutes with my YogaHands after a hard day at the gym and they are relaxed and feel GREAT. Thanks Yoga Pro!
Posted by Stacey on 7th Mar 2011
The first time I used YogaHands, I left them on for awhile. When I took it off it was like magic! It made my hands feel so fresh!
Posted by Jason on 7th Mar 2011
After using YogaHands for a few days, I noticed increase flexibility in my fingers. At first use I could not get the device on all the way and felt an inner pressure, now I can and my joints feel loose. It makes typing on the computer at work even easier.